Sr. Operations Coordinator
We are looking for a professional Operations coordinate to oversee our organization’s operations. The operations coordinator role is mainly to follow the right processes and practices across the organization.
The specific duties of an operations coordinator include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels. Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties. To be an excellent operations coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams. The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards.
Experience: – 3 Years plus || Location: Mumbai (Andheri) / Thane
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage project budgets and forecasts, Support, train and supervise staff
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations
- Keep updated records, documentation and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Proven work experience as operations coordinator or similar role.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness, operations management and development procedures.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting, Outstanding organizational skills.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles.
- Excellent communication skills, Leadership ability
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field (If Any)
- Knowledge of budgeting and reporting, Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, Detail-oriented and efficient
A professional database administrator (DBA) will keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
Experience: – 4/5 Years plus (IT Industry) || Location: Mumbai (Andheri)
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Proven working experience as a Database administrator
- Candidate must be willing to travel for Project work all over Mumbai.
- Preference would be given to candidates with Government sector IT projects experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of which minimum 3 years plus in database administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge in all database of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
Jr. Programmer (MVC and Angular)
You will be responsible for developing and supporting ASP.NET, Angular, VB .NET, C#, Java script, 3 Tier Architecture, MVC projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyse, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ software applications.
Experience: – 2 years plus || Location: Mumbai (Andheri)
- Graduate in computer science/Software Engineering/Computers electronics
- At least 1 years’ experience of using .NET development for web based enterprise application.
- Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications
- A good understanding of MS SQL & solid understanding of OOP principles
- Excellent in creating complex programming Logics
- Creating store procedures & writing complex quires
- A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture
- Strong analytical skills, Attention to detail, Inter-personal skills
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative, Design patterns experience
- Deployment and support of web applications in IIS and other application servers.
- University degree in computer science
- Competent use of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Experience of working to and applying agile methodologies
- Ability to translate client requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Experience of liaising extensively with external or internal clients
- Ability to analyse clients’ existing systems.NET DEVELOPER
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Write user manuals, Help new system users
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Should be flexible to travel Pan India
- Expertise level on scale which is more than 6 out of 10
- MVC, MVC Web API, SQL, Jquery , Asp.net, C#, ANGULAR would be plus point
- Good Communication Skills, Team Player, Tech Savvy, Time management
- Knowledge of mvc6 and dot net core will be considered plus and should be good at problem solving and work independently on given tasks
- UG/PG, Min : 2 yrs. & Above of relevant experience
Jr. Programmer (VB/ASP DOT NET)
We are looking for a VB Dot Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the Dot NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the Dot NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Experience: 2 Years + || Location: – Thane & Kalyan
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using Dot NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code & Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a Dot NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP Dot NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)) would be plus point
- Knowledge of at least the Dot NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies , Attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and regional communication skills
Web Developer with Designing
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Experience: – 3-5 years Plus || Location : Mumbai (Andheri)
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Hardware & Network Technician
We are looking for a Hardware Technician engineer to design, implement, maintain and support our growing Hardware “&”network infrastructure. To install, maintain and repair computers and networks.Installing and configure software and drivers. Will be part of team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable maintainable highly available Hardware “&” Network architectures. Will be the one to ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities.As a hardware technician you must be well-versed in computer systems and network functions. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality.The goal is to install and maintain high quality networks and computer systems.
Experience: – 2 years Plus || Location Sikkim & Mumbai (Andheri)
- Configure and install various devices and services (eg :- routers switches firewalls load balancers VPN QoS
- Perform hardware “&”network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability. System resource utilization trending and capacity planning.
- Provide level 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools policies and procedures in conjunctions with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personal for problem resolution.
- Ensure stable and reliable ISP network services (e.g. access products, service networks and core network).
- Day-to-day network performance monitoring. Experience in handling cloud infra.
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools
- Installation of network hardware and software.
- Basic understanding of the following technologies: IP Protocols (ICMP, UDP, TCP); IP filtering and firewalling; Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS); Quality of Service; MPLS; Ethernet (STP, RSTP, .1q VLANs, QinQ)
- Able to analyse problems and conduct effective fault diagnosis and system recovery.
- Keen to contribute ideas, share knowledge and help others develop.
- Interest in leading edge technologies. Keen to develop own skills and knowledge
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
- Proven hands on Hardware &network experience.
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- Deep understanding of Hardware “&”networking protocol.
- Hands on experience with monitoring network diagnostic and network analytical tools.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Proven experience as computer technician or similar role
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks, Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
We are looking for a Project Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features. Prepare comprehensive action plans, including timeframes for projects. You will perform various tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with maintaining project documentation. You should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Experience: – 2 years Plus || Location : Mumbai (Andheri)
- Define configuration specifications and project analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance, Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Coordinate project activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Analyze risks and opportunities, Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports, Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing, from conception to delivery
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools, Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft
Corporate Business Development
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Experience: – 2 years Plus || Location : Mumbai (Andheri)
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain of organization
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, prospective customers etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proven working experience as a business development, sales executive, marketing or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record with good Database with good communication skills
- Experience in customer support is a plus point
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities, Creativity and commercial awareness
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Manage Market knowledge Tactfully, Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport and relationships, Effective Time management and planning skills
- Degree in business administration, sales or relevant field would be added advantage.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Experience: – 2 years plus || Location : Mumbai (Andheri)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Databases of ORACLE
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Project Operations Delivery Manager
We are looking for a Project Operations Delivery Manager to monitor our organization’s project related functions and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and build processes that meet our organization’s expectations.
Project Operations Delivery manager responsibilities include tracking project results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring production KPIs. To be a successful Project Operations Delivery Manager, you should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all Project operations and setting goals across the entire organization. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
Ultimately, you will ensure that all Project operations Delivery functions are in line with our strategic goals.
Experience: – 5 years plus || Location : Mumbai (Andheri)
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility/ requirement analysis.
- Develop a detailed delivery plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure delivery performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Monitor daily operations, Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders, Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, Excellent client-facing “&” requirement gathering skills
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability, Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs, Train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Proven work experience as a Delivery Lead / Project Lead / in onsite/offshore projects with complete Software Development Life cycle especially in Web technologies for 3-5 years.
- Excellent analytical skills backed by business understanding and process mapping skills.
- Languages known as SQL, Java, C, C++, HTML Required.
- Fluent users of MS project, MS excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills– both written and verbal.
- Excellent team organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience of which minimum 2-3 years as a delivery head / tech lead client facing is essential.
- Preference would be given to candidates with Government sector IT projects experience (other than banking)
- Candidate must be willing to travel for Project deployment all over Mumbai.
- Experience with forecasting models “&” ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
Experience: – 1 years plus || Location: Kolhapur
- Good understanding of addressing operational issues “&” immediate resolving skills
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged, Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Site Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Should have at least average communication skill “&” grip over English.