Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
What do we do under RFID integration?
- Offer consultancy and services in RFID Technology and help you select the right solution.
- feasibility study for the deployment of an RFID Based solution for your Business.
- Develop and integrate software applications with RFID appliances to converge data into one MIS system.
Present Area where we have an end – to – end solution in RFID :
- Fleet management system using RFID/GPS/GPRS Technology.
- Access Control System for visitors and employees check-in/outs.
- Access Control System for park Houses/ Parking Slots.
- fuel Pumping Control System for a Gas/Petrol dispensing Units.
- Asset (Books/File/Documents/Laptop) tracking systems within premises.
Some of our Project
- RFID Based fleet management system for public transportation industry
- RFID Based Access Control system
- Mining Logistic Using RFID
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Centers
- Health Care Opticians
- EPOS – Point of sales for a retail super store
- Catersoft – Software for Restaurants
- Web based album – Diamond and Gold Jewellery Industry
IOFMS' or Integrated Operations and Fleet Management solution is a single IT solution connecting all key STU departments such as Ticket and Cash, Log sheets, Waybills, Duty postings, Fuel and Stores and Workshop. The product is a powerful ERP software which is very user-friendly and can be operated in Internet and Intranet based environments. The solution developed can give details 24 x 7 all at mouse click. It is also able to generate Detailed Project reports [DPRs]. IOFMS is packaged with 3 modules viz.
- Ticket & Cash Management
- Traffic & HR/Roaster Management
- Stores & Inventory, Workshop and Fuel Management
Ticket & Cash Management module enables data to be captured right from printed stock register details to route-wise sales information. The module also captures other revenue details such as. pass, penalties, extra cash and fines. It can also be integrated with E-Ticketing. The E-Ticketing component of the module takes care of online tickets and is being jointly introduced with CIRT, Pune. It meets the E-Ticketing service needs of a specific STU. Traffic & HR/Roaster Management module is for streamlining conductor and drive roaster duties and shift duties as per the Duty Master Charts. The leave status records can also been captured as well as Turn-Out and Postings data. With the Stores & Inventory, Workshop and Fuel Management module, the Stores & Inventory section collates data from the point of tender formation right up to purchase orders raised. The Workshop division of the module takes care of details generated of bus breakdown and Job Card assignment and materials being used. This also includes details of Preventative Maintenance of vehicle running and upkeep. The Fuel Management computes the details of fuel stock piles and fuel consumed which is based vehicle wise.